Join us as we raise the ethical bar in tech.
Our customers are well-known startups and investors that are building the future.
It's our job to help them maintain a commitment to ethical behavior. Join us in surfacing potential issues early so they can be addressed fairly.
Your role will be different than that of any typical Human Resources position. You will be focused exclusively on addressing reports of misconduct at partner organizations and helping create effective resolutions.
What you'll do
- Communicate with employees and founders who call or text us to report concerns.
- Research reports as they come in, interview key individuals, and create a record of the information that has been received.
- Determine the merit of the reports and provide recommendations for actions our partners can take to remedy the situation.
- Experience in Human Resources or People Operations
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong understanding of conflict resolution practices
- Prior experience at a fast-growing startup
We're based in Boulder, CO. Remote work is encouraged.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/LinkedIn.